1. Exchange/Return Policy For Decorated Apparel We cannot exchange/return decorated products. All sales are final on decorated products. Decorated products include but are not limited to items with logos and numbers and custom uniforms. We recommend selecting sizes based off the sizing chart available on our website.
2. Sizing Please reference sizing chart on your league's online store. Size charts are located on individual product pages.
3. Order Turnaround Time Please see the turnaround time listed on the homepage of your organization's online store. The turnaround time frame only includes business days, weekends and holidays are excluded. The turnaround time begins from the day the order is placed. Shipping transit time is excluded from the order processing timeframe.
4. Uniform/Apparel Numbering Please confirm your player number with your coach or league administrator. SCORE is not responsible for the incorrect selection of player numbers for any uniform or apparel ordered.
5. Sublimation Some garments undergo a sublimation dye process, using heat to transfer a specific design to the garments. Therefore, please take extra precautions when applying heat in any manner. Inks can be re-activated at high temperatures, causing the design to transfer.
6. Back Orders Unless otherwise instructed, out-of-stock items will be automatically backordered and shipped as soon as possible.
7. Shipping Method/Service Mapping/Refusal of Shipment/Shipment Tracking Online Store orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, please note transit time is not included in the order processing time. Expedited shipping methods are available at an additional cost. Expedited shipping will not change the order processing timeframe. Free shipping is only available in the 48 contiguous states.
If you would like to determine the right shipping option and destination time of your packages, visit UPS Service Mapping and you can choose the right shipping option each time. The Service Mapping tool transmits a GIF tile that shows the estimated transit times for UPS to deliver a package via UPS Ground Service from an origin location to a destination within the US lower 48 contiguous states. Origin locations are specified by zip code. To use the UPS Service Mapping, simply enter an origin plus a destination postal code, and the Service Mapping tool generates a color-coded map of the contiguous United States.
If a shipment is refused, the customer will be charged for all freight and handling charges. A restocking charge of 15% will be applied. Goals and large field equipment have 25% restocking charge. Decorated or customized items will not be credited. Credit will be applied to the customer's account that can be applied to future orders. Any further orders will be prepaid only.
UPS Online Tracking https://scoresports.com/tracking-form lets you track shipments right from the SCORE" web site using your own reference or order number and zip code. You can find out specific details about your shipments' status, including the time and location of each scan as the package moves toward its final destination. To track your packages, just enter your reference or order number and zip code, and your package tracking information will appear.